SHINE for Autism
Support . Help . Include . Nurture . Educate
Welcome to the
SHINE for Autism Website
SHINE for Autism is a community led charity driven by dedicated local parents, carers and professionals. Our main aim is to create an autism friendly community by developing knowledge and understanding of autism, leading to unconditional acceptance and integration in our community.
Our group is based in Millom, West Cumbria.
Our website provides a huge amount of autism information all in one place. It covers:
- Information on autism friendly shops, restaurants, cafes and services in the local area.
- Upcoming Events/Activities section including training courses, parent/carer workshops, fundraising events and holiday activities for autistic children.
- Previous Events section including summaries of workshops and fundraising events.
- Help sections including advice and strategies to help parent/carers.
- Ways you can get involved.
What we do
Parent/Carer Support Groups // Parent/Carer Workshops // Business/Individual Training
// Sensory Loan Library // Fundraising // and much more...